Connect with Us
Formed in 2013, the Jewish Studies Student Advisory Council (JSSAC) gives students an important voice in curriculum, event planning, and program outreach. The JSSAC works closely with faculty and staff to build a vibrant Jewish Studies student community on campus. Read more >
From Our Students
My world outlook has been changed by taking Jewish Studies courses. Those lessons to ask questions, dig deeper and search for a more conclusive understanding of cultures and historical narrative have expanded beyond my college years.
I am grateful to the Stroum Jewish Studies Program for helping me in finding out what I am interested in and in pursuing my goals.
- 25 faculty members from departments across campus teach Jewish Studies courses
- Attend our public events (including world-class performances and lectures) for free
- Nosh with JS professors at our Student Committee dinners
- The Stroum Center is part of the Jackson School of International Studies
- JS classes can count towards degree requirements for other academic programs
- JS classes meet college requirements like VLPA, I&S, and writing