Want to study Hebrew in Israel? It’s easy to transfer credits to UW, especially from Hebrew University, Tel Aviv University, Haifa University, and Ben Gurion University of the Negev.

Before you go, it’s best to check in with the UW Study Abroad Office and with your academic advisor.

If you’d like to speak with someone about what it was like to study at one of these Israeli universities as an overseas student, please contact Professor Sokoloff or the Jewish Studies department.